Decorex is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Informa Markets is continually working to reduce the risk to our customers of fraudulent activity. As such, we wanted to draw your attention to a third party company operating under the name of ‘UBM (Decorex) Ltd’, which is targeting current and potential exhibitors by falsely purporting to sell discounted stands into Decorex 2019. ‘UBM (Decorex) Ltd’ is not in any way affiliated with Informa Markets or the wider Informa Group.
There have been instances of companies 'selling' Decorex Attendee Data. Informa Markets and Decorex International never sell data. Please report any instances to the Decorex team: [email protected]
How to spot a fraudulent email:
Organisers of Decorex
Decorex is organised by Informa Markets, a trading division of the Informa Group. The Informa Group acquired UBM, the previous organisers, in June 2018. Whilst legacy UBM employees are transferred onto Informa systems, you will continue to receive communications from email addresses ending in @ubm.com (transitioning in due course to email addresses ending in @informa.com).
Informa Markets’ trading address is:
240 Blackfriars Road
The legal entity that owns and operates Decorex is UBM (UK) Limited and this is the company name used on all invoices and contracts that we issue. Informa Markets is a brand name only.
Points of Contact
You should only receive emails from the following people regarding exhibiting or sponsoring at Decorex 2019:
- Sam Fisher, Event Director
- Will Wootton, Sales Director
- Elizabeth Grundy, Sales Executive
- Anaka Ghuree, Account Manager
- Amanda Godfrey, Business Development
- [email protected]
Any communications regarding payment and invoicing for Decorex 2019 will come from:
- Barbara Rubacha, Credit Controller or Manuel Delgado-Gomez
- We will never send a link to the Decorex floorplan in the body of an email
- When discussing stand options with potential exhibitors, our sales team will always send the most up to date floorplan in a PDF file attachment
- Funds should only be remitted to the bank account details quoted on UBM/Informa issued invoices
- We will never contact our customers directly to request for funds to be remitted to any bank account other than that printed on the UBM/Informa issued invoice
- The address on UBM/Informa issued invoices will be:
UBM (UK) Limited
Business Service Centre
1st Floor, 11 Tower View
Receiving fraudulent emails:
Please make sure to verify the email addresses both in the ‘From’ address field and in the ‘Reply-to’ address field (which will become visible when you reply to an email). Typically, fraudsters will use fake email addresses in one or both of these address fields and can use other sophisticated techniques. A detailed guide to help spot and defend against phishing attacks and fraudulent emails can be found on the National Cyber Security Centre website here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/guidance/phishing.
If you suspect that you have received a fraudulent email then please get in touch with your Account Manager or the Customer Service team who can be reached a [email protected] or on the hotline: +44 (0)20 7921 8166. The Customer Service team are on hand to answer any questions you may have regarding fraudulent activity, as well as any operational and logistical queries for exhibiting or sponsoring at Decorex 2019.
Decorex International is in no way associated with Croke Park - any emails received with regard to this should be immediately reported to a member of our team.