Why Exhibit at Decorex International
Decorex International has a rich 39 year history as the UK's longest running trade show for the luxury interiors market. At Decorex, we hand-pick all of our exhibitors to ensure we display only the finest emerging and established brands from the interior design world.
Decorex International attracts:
- 13,000 interior design professionals
- 16% international visitors
- 50% interior designers or designers
- 77% senior decision makers
- 39% active in the residential sector
- 14% active in the hotel/hospitality sector
- 18% active in the commercial sector
- 13% active in the retail sector
- 10% active in the restaurant/bar
Decorex International is heading to New York in 2018
Decorex International, New York is the perfect launch pad for your business to establish and grow in the American market.
5 reasons to join us in New York
Decorex International, taking place as part of NYCxDesign in the global design capital of New York is the perfect platform for your company to grow.
- New York City has more designers than any other metropolitan area in the US (over 44,000!)
- New York City has 10 prominent design and architecture schools, and graduates twice as many design and architecture students as any other city in the US
- New York City is home to nearly 4,000 design practices
- New York City boasts world-renowned cultural institutions, including 800+ museums and galleries
- Design employment grew 28% between 2004 and 2014*
What the industry are saying
"Decorex is a long-standing and respected show that has proven the test of time; growing and adapting to remain exciting and innovative. Based in one of the design capitals of the world it attracts a truly international crowd allowing us to network with existing and prospective clients from across the globe."
Hannah Cecil-Gurney, Director, de Gournay
"Decorex International is a longstanding design and interiors exhibition that celebrates exceptional quality, beautiful materials and outstanding craftsmanship and is an integral part of the London Design Festival. As well as a place for visitors to find inspiration, particularly amid the magnificent surroundings of Syon Park, Decorex also serves as an important commercial cornerstone during the Festival for those working in the interiors trade."
Max Fraser, Director, London Design Festival
"Decorex has always been our most important show. It's the only UK show that is able to attract all the very best interior designers, both from here and overseas."
"The breadth of exhibitors never fails to impress. There's always something exciting and visually stimulating to discover at Decorex."
Kate Slesinger, Publishing Editor of House & Garden.