DISCOVER THE ROOTS OF DESIGN AT DECOREX INTERNATIONAL 2016
Decorex International is synonymous with luxury, and is internationally renowned for being THE event to discover the very best, and most coveted products from our unrivalled collection of 400 hand-selected exhibitors.
With a rich heritage of 39 years, Decorex’s long standing reputation has proven the test of time; growing and evolving to remain exciting and innovative – and 2016 will be no different.
Decorex International is heading to New York in 2018
Decorex International, New York is the perfect launch pad for your business to establish and grow in the American market.
5 reasons to join us in New York
Decorex International, taking place as part of NYCxDesign in the global design capital of New York is the perfect platform for your company to grow.
- New York City has more designers than any other metropolitan area in the US (over 44,000!)
- New York City has 10 prominent design and architecture schools, and graduates twice as many design and architecture students as any other city in the US
- New York City is home to nearly 4,000 design practices
- New York City boasts world-renowned cultural institutions, including 800+ museums and galleries
- Design employment grew 28% between 2004 and 2014
In September 2015, our Decorex visitors were able to discover an edited selection of THE names to collect in British craft, delve into a world of craft juxtaposition with working features using traditional crafting methods, and enjoy a range of gourmet delights in our Champagne bar designed by Russell Sage, the Syon Estate restaurant and Decorex Food Market. See the full list of 2015 show highlights
For the 2016 edition of the show, from 18-21 September 2016, Decorex will retain the extensive range of exhibitors, new product, atmosphere and luxurious design the industry has come to expect from this notorious event.
Decorex International – distinguished, inspirational, inimitable.
"THE place to be every autumn where we hope to inspire, be inspired, meet old friends, and discover the future."